Who knows :)
Fall has been my favorite season for decades;
however,
this year my favorite season is:
SPRING!
It is new life
It is resurrection
It is birth
It is hope
It is light
It is warmth (NOT heat!)
It is beauty
It is babies
It is gentleness
It is wild violets in the lawn
It is lily of the valley
It is crocus
It is an empty tomb
It causes my heart to swell
It causes my soul to sing
It is a promise kept through the death of winter
It is a bright Sunday following a dark Friday
It is green grass growing
It is baby birds hatching
It is newborn lambs with soft white fuzz
I WILL see those I love again
Winter is not the end
Death is not the end
They are only doors leading to a bright new day!
I LOVE Spring!





1 comment:
What fun to look at these!
I especially liked seeing you with your easter basket!
Did you make the dresses for me and tess in the last pic?
I love how G'pa Marv always muggs it up for the camera!
Post a Comment